The PicPic Social Device Server has been updated in lieu of some changes to our Hashtag Printing functionality (read: What the heck is hashtag printing?). If you have Instagram hashtag printing enabled, you will be presented with a new screen once you press ‘START’.
Enter your username and password and then press ‘LOG IN’
Click ‘Authorize’ to give PicPic Social access. PicPic Social only needs access to “search” Instagram on your behalf and download the Instagram images. You can manage app authorization in Instagram here and remove PicPic Social anytime. However, if you remove access, you will have to grant access again later if you want to use hashtag printing again.
Additional changes in 2.6.68
- Resolved issue where users would receive multiple MMS
- Resolved issue where where Twilio would send delivery failure message
- Resolved issue where gifs were not loading properly on sharing stations
- Resolved issue where some SMTP settings would not work properly
- Added minor compression to email & mms photos to save data
- Hashtag printing overlay settings now save for individual events
- Other minor fixes
How do I download the update?
There are 2 ways to download the update
- Go to the download section of PicPic Social and go to step 2
- Run the PicPic Social Device Server. You will be prompted to update.