Ahhh… October… Fall… one of my favorite and also saddest parts of the year. I’m sad because it means Summer is officially over, but it means I’ll be able to wear my favorite hoodies & bust out the duck boots.
Anyway… here’s what we’ve been cooking up with the Virtual Booth!
- Pricing Updates – All new plans come with unlimited Virtual Booth Events and unlimited photo capture for photo, gif & boomerang. Don’t break your calculator trying to estimate how many photos your virtual event attendees will take and if they’ll break the bank!
- Background Removal – It’s been there for awhile but we’re officially announcing background removal. All of our plans include 100 background removal credits per event and you can purchase additional credits per event as needed.
- Upload from Camera Roll – For those who didn’t have time to get their hair did… Virtual Booth users can now upload their favorite photos from their device and use it with any photo/still experience.
- Updated UI – You’ll notice changes to the capture screen for FLIP/UPLOAD photos. You’ll also notice microsite was a bit spruced up. You can change sharing button colors and location (below photo, above photo).
- Auto Print Virtual Booth Photos – This will require the 18.104.22.168 PicPic Social Device Server… but you can now automatically print photos captured at the Virtual Booth. Connect your printer to PC, select the event