This tutorial will show you how to setup Wi-Fi Slideshow and use the Google Chromecast feature to display your slideshow images.
- Download & install Google Chrome browser to your PC
- Download & install the Google Cast Extension
- Download & install Wi-Fi Slideshow to your PC
- Run & Configure Wi-Fi Slideshow
- Cast from Google Chrome to Chromecast
1. Download & install Google Chrome browser to your PC
Click here to download the the Google Chrome browser to your computer.
2. Download & install the Google Cast Extension
Click here to download the Google Cast extension to your computer.
3. Download & install Wi-Fi Slideshow to your PC
You’ll also need to download and install Wi-FI Slideshow if you haven’t already! Click here to login and download Wi-Fi Slideshow
4. Run & Configure Wi-Fi Slideshow
- Start up Wi-Fi Slideshow and choose Chromecast/Client mode. Click OK
- Select the “watch folder” or folder where the sideshow images will be
- Select Chromecast as the output
- Click Start & Wi-Fi Slideshow will automatically open Google Chrome and start the slideshow after 2-3 seconds.
5. Cast from Google Chrome to Chromecast
With Google Chrome now displaying your slideshow images, start casting to your Chromecast device by choosing your device